This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Operation Homefront, a national non-profit organization that provides emergency financial assistance and other assistance to the families of our service members and wounded warriors is sourcing candidates for a Client Services Representative position in San Antonio, Texas.
Operation Homefront positions are currently being sourced by SeeKing HR. SeeKing HR is a comprehensive human resource consulting firm providing strategic guidance, program management, employee development and employment services to a variety of clients.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Masters degree in Social Services, Counseling or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in performing social services, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Advanced knowledge of principles in the field of social services and counseling and the ability to apply them exercising sound business judgments with limited or no supervision.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, Outlook and Word.
Typical duties include:
- Interviews clients to determine their needs.
- Develops client assistance plans after a needs assessment oral interview and verifies their eligibility documents.
- Verifies and determines eligibility based on guidelines set forth by Operation Homefront.
- Creates and updates manual and/or computer database client files by recording each contact made with clients and families and maintains records required for follow-up.
- Assists clients with completing online applications as needed.
- Interprets program services guidelines in a clear, accurate and friendly manner to clients.
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed.
- Develops and grows relationships with military leadership, family service centers, family readiness groups, other military non-profits and hospital case managers.
- Monitors all case files to ensure appropriate documentation and information is kept in secure locations.
- Provides client resource counseling as needed.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. The candidate selected for employment will be required to submit to a criminal background check, education verification and drug test.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter, with salary requirements, via our career portal on our website at www.seekinghr.com or contact us directly at (210) 679-4879 with any questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V